Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: What to see in NY?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What to see in NY?

    Going with the family up to NYC next summer, what sites should we take in. Obviously, I plan on going to Yankee Stadium and Atlantic City.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    how old is everybody??

    what types of things do you guys like to do??

    give me some more info and ill be able to give you a better idea
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    I went to Yankee Stadium this past summer. The stadium is terrible, but the crowd is electric.

    I could spend my entire time in NYC in Times Square.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lpdVol's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    Just walking the streets in Times Square will give you plenty to see. It's by far my favorite city....I like it better in the winter time. But with it being summer you should take the tour of the city on one of the buses. Be sure to get your seat on the top of the bus it's great.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    Whatever you do, don't go to Washington D.C. unless you want to get rained on!

    I know this has nothing to do with NY but I just felt I'd give a fair warning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    Sports, I'm sure my mother will wanna see a broadway play. I'll be 21, my parents, and another person my age will be going. I think we've decided to stay in Atlantic City and go to Philly as well.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sports, I'm sure my mother will wanna see a broadway play. I'll be 21, my parents, and another person my age will be going. I think we've decided to stay in Atlantic City and go to Philly as well. </div></div>
    depending on how big of a sports fan you are......the tours they do of MSG are great......if you need tickets for any sporting event or play up here let me know.....i have alot of great ticket hookups

    broadway plays......again decide what you want to see and let me know.......ill try and help you out with resurants in the area for dinner and tickets if you need them

    A/C hotels are expensive in the summer.......especially if its a weekend there is a fight going on down there

    philly is a shithole......but there are alot of historical things to see there.......if you get a chance citizens bank park is also a great place to see a game
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    Go see Avenue Q!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever you do, don't go to Washington D.C. unless you want to get rained on!

    I know this has nothing to do with NY but I just felt I'd give a fair warning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Been to D.C. twice and loved it both times, especially the Smithsonian.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What to see in NY?

    Been to D.C. twice as well. Excellent place to visit, very educational as well. Loved the Air and Space Museum. I could make a whole trip out of a visit just to there.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •